 Marketplace / Shopping / 1603
Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:59:32 GMT

Hi  Folks .... The correct number is : 703.490.1335... heehe I dailed the
other number and this guys answers ... .said it was the Women's Detention
center and did I want to speak to the warden... LOL... not sure if He was
talking about his Wife or not ....so I checked back and located the correct
number posted above... Buffy "The lack of brick slayer"/ "Goddess of ABS" was
really helpful and they are VERY happy about Lugnet sending them business. I am
getting another 5561 and a Lego Mug with my name on it !! Waahoo!! oh and a
Free Lego Back pack!
    Have fun!

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
The LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall will now ship your order!  They just
called me, which certainly was a pleasant surprise, to confirm my order for
a 2126 set.  Shipping is the same as ordering from the LEGO Imagination
Center in Orlando, $8.95 for any order up to $100.

The number of the LEGO Outlet is:  703.490.1355

My Dad stopped by there the other day and picked up his own 2126, the last
one apparently.  They sold 200 of them in five days!

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh