 Marketplace / Shopping / 1593
Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:39:32 GMT

Eric McCarthy wrote:

Is there a mechanism for getting set/price information??

The way it was explained to me on the phone is that
they are not allowed to post or otherwise advertise on
the web about their stock and prices.  Basically
you need to call them to find out the details.
You can also try sending email to mason579@hotmail.com,
according to the gentleman I talked to.

Is there any LUGNET user who lives near the Potomac Mills
Lego outlet who would like to volunteer to post the
information on a regular basis?

Well, I did get my call from them today to ship my 5840s; I asked about
some older lines and got the answer that they're getting several boxes
of Skeleton Crew 6232 (at least that's from the description the fellow
gave to me).  So look for 'em!

best

LFB