 Marketplace / Shopping / 1592
Re: Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:19:20 GMT

Ditto - I'd want up to 50 of the 2885s.

If someone can pick them up for me, I'd really appreciate it.  Especially if it
is someone I trade with at cost before ;-)  I'd only want about 10 in the box,
the rest could be crammed into one box (though it would be nice to get them all
in boxes).

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Does CT have a lot of these??

I'd pay 1.50 US each for:

- as many copies of 2885 as I can get (up to 30) (love those drawers)
- and up to 5 copies of 2872. (for the kitties, mostly)

if you pay shipping... slow shipping is fine.

That's not too bad a profit if you can score a bunch, as US 70 cents
usually buys you 1.00 CDN or so.

If you can hook me up, please email me

Ka-On Lee wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
Picked up 2845, 2848, 2872, 2885 at Canadian Tire for $1.49 + tax.

2885 is a really great buy at that price.  Every single pieces has multiple
uses.  Is the mini-drawer considered a rare piece?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/