 Local / Canada / 229
Re: Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:FM3Bz2.8HI@lugnet.com...
[cut snip delete]
And .55 on 1.70 is not a bad profit margin. In absolute terms it's not a • lot of
money, but it IS a good margin.

Yes, percentage wise it is a good return, but my point is that if I were to
do it, the amount would be trivial, and I would instead want it as a good
will gesture akin to Tom Stangl's frequent offers of helping out people in
different areas.

My last little bit is that I've visited my final Canadian Tire and still
struck out.  The person at this store said "Only the bigger stores got them
and they're probably gone by now".  Take it for what it's worth.

I've also had no luck finding these.  The one CT I've seen any indication at
all had the sign, but not the sets.  I've got one more CT that I'm going to hit
tonight, but that's my last shot.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/