 Marketplace / Shopping / 1619
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:17:31 GMT

I received two of my four orders yesterday.  They were complete as ordered
(10 Speeder Bikes and 10 Lightsaber Duel).

I received the confirmation e-mails on these sets TODAY.  I think that they
are running just a *BIT* behind.

I'm still waiting on the other two orders (2 orders of 5 Naboo Swamp).  Have
not received any e-mails on these yet...

Judging by the quality of their site, it doesn't surprise me that it has
taken so long for them to ship.  But atleast they didn't cancel my order
without telling me like KBKIDS.COM did!

Troy

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FM5IJ7.Gu5@lugnet.com...
I checked into my account on the TRU page. All my orders say they are in • the
warehouse, none shipped. One of my orderes says "recalculated". Wonder • what
*that* means?
Julie