 Marketplace / Shopping / 1625
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:21:09 GMT

Greetings:

I was wondering if I was the only one.

I placed 2 orders on TRU.com on Saturday, one for an Xwing and another for
Anakin's Podracer.

On Monday, the website said that the Xwing was mailed out Sunday night and had
the status "recalculated".  (I think recalculated has something to do with
buying with a gift cert. or coupon, which I did.)   My other order for the
Podracer was still showing the "processing".   On Wed. I received my Xwing
order but the Podracer was still "processing".

I sent a comment on the TRU.com comment site asking why two orders placed on
the same day same time would one be shipped and the other still showing
processing.

Thursday, I received a reply to my comment from TRU customer service stating
that they try to fulfill each order,.... bah bah bah.  BUT, my order status
changed from "processing" to "In Warehouse".   Whether this is just a cosmetic
change so I don't have another fit that the order is still processing I don't
know.

By the way,when my Xwing order arrived the outer box was fine but the inner
box, the one that matters, was crushed.  Looks like some big guy stompped on it
before putting it in the box.   I will be exchanging that at my local TRU for a
box that is not crushed.  So check your orders when you get them.

See ya.

Sam

In lugnet.market.shopping, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Julie Krenz wrote:

I checked into my account on the TRU page. All my orders say they are in the
warehouse, none shipped. One of my orderes says "recalculated". Wonder what
*that* means?

one of my two orders shipped.  the second one I made! (a naboo fighter)
It still says processing on that one.  either their web page is slow to
update, or...  hmm.. maybe they'll send me another naboo fighter? :)

my first order was for the lightsaber duel, snowspeeder, naboo swamp,
and speeder bikes.  it hasn't arrived.

my girlfriend put in an order for a naboo swamp and a bi-wing baron on
the same day as my second order.  it hasn't arrived yet either.

--
Tim Buchheim