 Marketplace / Shopping / 1643
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Any problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
I checked into my account on the TRU page. All my orders say they are in the
warehouse, none shipped. One of my orderes says "recalculated". Wonder what
*that* means?
Julie

Update:I recieved one package today. It was for the order that had
"recalculated" next to it.  I placed the order on the 26th. My prior orders
were placed on the 21st & 25th.

The packing list doesn't include prices on it, which I think they should be
required to do, so I don't know if the amount has been recalculated or not.

Julie