 Marketplace / Shopping / 1644
Re: Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:43:38 GMT

John Battcock wrote:

I checked two of  four yesterday; one had none and at the other I was >able to get 36 #2885 and 12 # 2872 which cleaned the shelf in both >cases

Lucky You. As of yesterday there were none left anywhere in Greater
Vancouver. Our local (small) CT didn't have them but they checked other
stores for me and even the one which had most to start wih (93) had sold
out.

The most irritating thing is that the CT flyer only gets included with
one local paper, which I don't get, so I never see it.

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: