 Marketplace / Shopping / 1651
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:10:05 GMT

Aaron West wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tim Coats writes:
I don't remember having to enter the coupon code.  I thought it was
already automatically added to the order I made.

Timbo
It was if the header at the top of the page said "McD offer blah blah blah" if
you get my meaning.
Aaron
That is what I thought, and it seemed to just automatically apply the
$9.00 to the order I made.

Timbo