 Marketplace / Shopping / 1636
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
I checked into my account on the TRU page. All my orders say they are in the
warehouse, none shipped. One of my orderes says "recalculated". Wonder what
*that* means?
Julie
They caught up to the fact that $9 off a $9.99 order gets them no profit and
*canceled* those coupon orders.  They conjured up a problem with my account
and asked for another card number, even though my card was clean.  They really
just don't care about the offer, I thought it was to boost customer faith in
their site.  I told them that I have zero for them and will not be ordering
from them in the future.  Then I went to KBkids.com and got Deep Reef Refuge
for $14.00 with a coupon!  And they shipped it and confirmed it!!!!  Woo-
hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  KB kicks TRU a**!
Aaron<maniac@vol.com