 Marketplace / Shopping / 1680
Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 00:35:35 GMT

Out of curiosity, why didn't you address it to Vancouver, WA, USA instead?  It
would seem more logical-- the people at that post office are probably used to
getting misdirected mail meant for up north (and if you could get it to go to
Vancouver, BC, it would probably make it to Prince George).

Maggie Cambron
(who used to reside in Western Washington)

Paul Davidson wrote:

You think that's funny? :)  Look at my Toyrs-R-Us order -- I tried to
circumvent the USA-only ordering system!  The package is on its way to:

Ship To: Paul Davidson
259 Pioneer Ave.Prince George, BC
SCHENECTADY NY 12345
USA

Wherever that is... :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
Received this note from buy.com today... I have xed out the order conf #
but left all else the same...

- start -