 Marketplace / Shopping / 1672
Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:52:22 GMT

Wow..6 Weeks.... yuck..

I ordered a Modem from them sometime in the midnight hours of Tues/wed...
UPS delivered it Yesterday (friday).. so that was  actually quite
impressive.. Igues you are right when you say good to some ...

Dave

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Team BUY.COM
http://www.buy.com

Too bad TLC doesn't work like that.
Our lives would be *so* much easier...

Well, maybe not.  Buy.com is good to some people some of the time,
but it's incredibly bad to others a lot of the time.  I think I
waited ... 6 weeks for a DVD to arrive that was listed as "in stock"
on their website.  I've heard of longer wait times from many many
people.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/