 Marketplace / Shopping / 1663
Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:27:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <384879A8.CF87090B@voyager.net>...
Received this note from buy.com today... I have xed out the order conf #
but left all else the same...

I got one too. I checked out their web site to make sure something funny
hadn't happened to my order, and then of course it was clear which coupon
they were talking about. Obviously some slightly faulty programming... I
wonder if they'll catch it, or if they'll send an empty package with a
packing slip...

I got my animals book that I ordered from them today, haven't had much time
to digest it though...

Frank