 Marketplace / Shopping / 1664
Re: 8480 at zanybrainy in Columbus Ohio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:29:18 GMT

You forget the 5571s that dropped all the way to $35 earlier this year - leftovers
from Xmas.  How else could I have afforded 40 of them?

Mr L F Braun wrote:

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Yeehaw!  That means if they have ones left over in a couple of weeks, they'll
probably put them at 75% off.  If they do, I'm going to be calling a lot of ZBs
;-)

Jorge Rodriguez wrote:

I forgot to post this here last night. They are going on sale this Sunday for
50% off. there were about 20 of them when I was there Thurs. night.

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu

Nuts, I was gonna be the one to post 'em--but it's confirmed, I got a flyer at ZB
this evening.  $74.99 from 5-11 December!  I predicted this a few weeks back, and
darn it feels good to be right!  But I'm not sure about the 75% off; the Neptune
Discovery Labs and Interstellar Starfighters are still hanging around despite
having been discounted once before, and they haven't gone to 75% yet.

I wonder...will the sale also be on at zanybrainy.com, and can we use a % off code
to buy a ton of 'em?  :)

best

Lindsay

PS:  Here in Jersey there are at least 90 spread over three ZBs.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/