 Star Wars / 4782
4781  |  4783
Subject:
List of Official SW LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:12:20 GMT

I'm just wondering if I have a complete list of the (Official) SW LEGO
sets.  There are, to my knowledge, 3 keychains, 5 (currently) SW classic
sets, 8 (currently) E1 sets, the DDK, and, of course, all the sets
pictured in the 2000 catalog scans.  (Technic Droids rock, as do the
UCS!  And, despite the flames I may get for it, the MF looks decent; at
least as good as the podracer sets.)

I have also heard very vague things about a promo SW set.  Well, not
completely vague--a quick search on LUGNET for 'star wars promo' brings
up a little information about a set which was, apparently, sent to
newspapers (?) and contained Luke and Darth dueling on some stairsteps.
Any *real* info on such a set would be neat (esp. instructions!), as
would info on sets I haven't mentioned.

Enough for this topic.

Thanks.
--