 General / 11202
Re: Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I'm not complaining, I thought you did a great job with only a fig to
work with!
How about doing something every 3 or 4 days with all the parts too?? or
maybe just 1 part from each set.. I'd go for at least 4 days then so
you've got 4 parts to work with.

Tamy: great suggestion...I'm just too slack to do it :)

Looking at the page is almost as much fun as opening the little
cardboard door to get the set myself!!!

It would be kinda neat if someone else was doing this too...then we could
compare what we came up with...or if you did the every 4 days thing...

Tamy

Thomas Main wrote:
<snip>