 General / 11082
11081  |  11083
Subject:
Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:47:28 GMT

I ran out and bought a copy of the 1298 Advent Calendar tonight ('cos it's Dec.
1).  Anyway, I thought it might be fun to post some silly pics of alternate
models I made from the Dec. 1 set bag.  I hope to build three or four
alternates from each mini-bag and post them daily to my web page.  Here's the
first day:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/calendar1.html

--
Thomas Main