 General / 11090
Re: Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:21:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Ralph Hempel writes:

Nice microfig scale train locomotive.

Clearly this is in the eye of the beholder... Taya said on seeing that one
"nice snowplow"

At this scale, with these bricks, things can be more than one thing.

And I saw both snowplow and locomotive...

I just built a nice, if ordinary truck. Make a 2x6 double plate platform out
of the blue 2x2 and 2x4 and red 2x3s. Put the yellow slope and 1x2 on the
front, clear slope on top. Put the extra red 2x3 plate on the back, wheels
on the bottom, so you get something like:

/-|
/  |---
=======
o   o