 General / 12464
Re: Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 05:09:36 GMT

Mine has been tracking perfectly also.

Is it possible that the tray was inserted into the box upside down?

For the sets 1-6, 7-12, 13-18 the special inserts also work to illustrate
larger models, and these also track with the pieces to date.

It sure would be interesting if the other tray orientation tracks with your
findings???

-phil

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Are we all talking about 1298??? the two that we have been opening in
the Pieniazek household:
- are tracking each other set for set 100% so far, and that's 19 tries.
- tracked what Thomas posted 100% until he stopped.

If we ARE all talking about 1298, was there more than one production
run? Thomas and my kids got ones from the same batch but you guys
didn't???

What an interesting mystery if true.