 General / 11203
11202  |  11204
Subject:
Lego looking candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:33:34 GMT

I stumbled across a site that sells candy that looks like Lego.
Try this link:
http://store.yahoo.com/candywarehouse/legcanblox11.html

If that doesn't work try doing a search for Lego here:
http://www.candywarehouse.com/

The box says "Candy Blox - Build 'em & Eat 'em" "assorted fruity flavors"
They sell it as an 11 pound case for $41.85
Might be cute the next time there's a get together.

Julie