 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3571
3570  |  3572
Subject:
For Sale or Trade: NIB Imation 120GB tape back system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:01:52 GMT

Greetings Fellow Lego Fans!
    Before I put this Item on EBay , I thought I would offer to those Lego fans
that manage servers , have tons of pictures,  or simply have a need for up to
120GB of Tape  Backup storage. The Item is an Imation Tape Library system #
4215 that has two drives, hold up to 15 4/8gb travan tapes and a barcode reader
for faster access( it doesnt have to load the tape to see whats on it). I won
this item at a computer show and simply have no real use for it. also included
are 10 unopened 4/8GB with compression Travan tapes. The Retail value is around
$5,000 US my asking price is $2,500 US and I will consider trades of Legos,
Cash or a combination of both. The System looks like a CPU tower and has a scsi
2 connection. The Doc reference nt/novell but they told me any good backup
software will access it. I don't think I can sell it outside the US but if I
can an international buyer would have to pay shipping( sorry, I have seen
international shipping costs)
Well I hope the acceptance of Legos in trade qualifies this to be listed here
but if not I understand. If you want any more info of this item I can send JPGs
of the brochures so email me if ya want them!
  Take care,
John