 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3570
3569  |  3571
Subject:
Castle pieces needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:09:58 GMT

Hey,

I'm in need of some pieces to complete castle sets.  Also, I have some unarmed
knights.  The pieces I'm looking for right now are as follows:
-grey crossbows
-classic helmets (especailly the ones with the visor and the ones with bars)
-a few forester pointed hats
-grey removable armor pieces (like from 6009 black knight, not from ninjas)
-red carpets with yellow lions on them for horses
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please email me if you have and are
willing to sell any of these pieces.
sk8rkid19@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ben Cox