 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3569
Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:36:27 GMT

Emmanuel usually posts these quick sales after 2 PM his time which is 6 AM
MST or 5 AM MST. Sometimes a little later.

Lucky me, that I woke up at 6 AM this morning. I am 8 months + pregnant and
I wake up at odd hours, usually because the baby starts kicking up a storm.
Hey maybe we have another LEGO fan in the making. We have sucessfully turned
our 3 1/2 year boy into a LEGO fan.

I was surprised that Emmanuel posted a sale on a saturday.

Rose

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Yeah, but when the HECK is French Mon afternoon?  ;-)

His post was at 13:00 GMT, but what "time" is that locally?  Morning, • afternoon,
evening?  It showed as 5am my time on Sat morning.

I gotta be ready on Monday (or maybe Sun night??) to start checking the • dang
site every 15min or so.

Paris is +1 GMT, so 11:00:00 GMT would be 12:00:00 there.  West coast time • is
-8 GMT, so noon in Paris (and the rest of France) is 03:00:00 Pacific.  In
other words, if you want to be sure to see it, you should set your alarms • very
early, and hope Emmanuel doesn't decide to post them early. :D

eric