 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3574
Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 00:07:18 GMT

Dave Stiles wrote:
<snip>

Well, its nap time, getting up at 4:30 on a satyrdau is just way too early
when the puddles are frozen.

Dave

Puddles frozen??? We still have fresh puddles in South Eastern
Wisconsin! It's been raining for the last 2 days now.. Dec 4th.. and
still NO trace of snow!!!!!!!!! Plus.. it was 52 Degrees today!!! I'm
not complaining about the weather this winter! at least not so far :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!