 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3576
Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Sometimes I REALLY hate living on the west coast - these were announced 5am my
time, and gone by 9!  ARGH!!!!!  I wanted at least one of each!
If it were announced on a weekday, I MIGHT have caught it if I happened to
look in the group as soon as I arrived at work, but 5am on a weekend?  Not a
chance!

Yeah no kidding... I'm kinda upset that I didn't find out about these sets
until it was way too late!  You know, us folks on the west coast find out
about stuff last since everybody else is X number of hours ahead of us.  Maybe
we should move to Europe!  :)

Bryan