 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3564
Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:51:05 GMT

Sometimes I REALLY hate living on the west coast - these were announced 5am my
time, and gone by 9!  ARGH!!!!!  I wanted at least one of each!

If it were announced on a weekday, I MIGHT have caught it if I happened to look
in the group as soon as I arrived at work, but 5am on a weekend?  Not a chance!

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Legofans,

Be careful ! In few minutes, I'll delete the references 4532 and 4539 from
DYA website. Don't delay, if you are interested ....
If I find some sets 4532 and 4539 in my warehouse, I sell these 2 references
monday (french afternoon) again !

http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html

See you later and good luck,

Emmanuel.