 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3568
Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Yeah, but when the HECK is French Mon afternoon?  ;-)
His post was at 13:00 GMT, but what "time" is that locally?  Morning, • afternoon,
evening?

Add 8 hours to PST and thats the current time in France.

Tony Jang wrote:
Hehehe, of all the Saturdays I wake up early :-)
I woke up at 8:30PDT and found Emmanuel's posting and promptly placed my
order for a couple of 4539's.  Emmanuel does allude to the possibility of
more:

Bless my Cats for fighting at 4:30 this morning. Since I couldn't sleep I
popped online, and lo & behold, once again that French Entrepreneur had many
wondeful things to buy. My wifes gonna kill me when she finds three different
packages from France arriving just days apart. It was bad enough that I first
found the Diving Expedition Explorer on the First, then Fort Legoraed on the
2nd, but now two level crossing on the 4th. At this rate shes going to suspend
my lego allowance again. That happened last time when I got 5 x-wings.

Well, its nap time, getting up at 4:30 on a satyrdau is just way too early
when the puddles are frozen.

Dave