 Space / 672
671  |  673
Subject:
Something for those few people who play RPGS out there COME SEE THIS IF YOU MAKE / HAVE MADE MECHA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 03:13:16 GMT

I think that the dudes who posted "where are the carriera" stuffs right man....
anyway ive seen tons of mechs that have guins strapped to em & they cant move
worth horse **** anyway Everyone who reads this look up the name "XENOGEARS"
this game rocks more than FF8 & FF7 & RE2 & RE3 COMBINED! ok! This game rocks
nothing else comes close......anyways....The best thing about this Game is the
"gears" (mecha) They dont have guns & crap but got fist & they fight Kung Fu
style in Giant Robots.....now thats cool......has anyone tried to make a mech
like this out of legoes? Ones I would like to see are "Weltall" & "Weltall 2"
& maybe even "fenrir" anyone? GET THIS GAME & and more thing.....I got 3 ports
on my battleaship.....ha ha one made for this kick butt fighter I got.....one
for troops & small robots, & one for other ships..........??? has anyone
thought about having these things on there ship?   a fighting arena......a
cafeteria.....a bunk room.....a bathroom in EVERY room...a brig....an engine
room......3 ports.....A machine shop......A research room.....a med room....a
room for plants for air....I cant remember any more I am gonna hvae to go
check my battleship again......& if you go see it on my page.....thiose pics
are 3 monthsold......its bigger & white black & gray now......

-Chimera

http://TheTrinityProject.Tripod.com

"Some people create life, Some people destroy it, some love it, some hate it,
but me, I live life....."