 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 827
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 00:29:21 GMT

No problem James, we've all been pretty busy lately, I did get an update
from Dan a a week or so back, I believe I've got that one online
already.. or que'd to go with the next update.  I'll try to remember to
put a strike through Dave, it's easier than moving all those people down
the list that far. I'm surprised I didn't see he was a dup :( I thought
I'd checked that all out pretty well when you sent me the first few
lists.. Oh well :)

Also.. while on the subject of boxes, the Minifig box 2 was mailed out 2
days ago, so Larry should have it soon. The minifigs got to ride around
in my truck for a couple of days before I got the chance to get to the
post office :(  They might be complaining they spent too much time on
school grounds, I swear I heard them grumble when I'd pull into the
parking lot!

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Phil Watt writes:
Thanks for pointing that out.

I do believe that the Technic tour list could be wrong.

It doesn't show James Brown as the entry point, and it shows Dave Hylands who
is later on the Main list.

Now I'm really disappointed...  I thought that all this time on tour was by a
large group, now I see it is only three people.  Allan was nice enough to give
us such a nice update which showed his mailing to the next person on the 8th
of November, so am I correct to assume that Sean Mcinnis has had it for three
and a half weeks?

Actually, that is my fault, totally and completely.  Mookie's working with an
old list. (I'll send a new one out ASAP - probably tomorrow, Mookie).
Although, there's only 1 name of difference - being that Oliver Geisen is on
the list too, after Sean.  <http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=756>

I didn't realize that Dave is on the main list as well.  Could you fix that
when you get a chance, Mookie?

I'm the entry point because I'm the one footing the bill for cross-border
shipping and I'm the one collecting addresses and such.

I have put a note in the most recent box to come through (Junk #1) - now that I
realize it's a problem - to remind people to post updates.

James

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy