 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 821
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Phil Watt writes:
Thanks Allan,  Could you please send a note to that person and ask if they
could do the same until we make contact?

Thanks so much.

I'll retract my statement about "failure" and just say it's frustrating.  You
must admit it did get some reaction, and that's good if it gets the boxes
moving again.

No hard feelings, I'm sure.  I agree with the frustration part, though.  I've
done what I can to keep the boxes circulating, but I can certainly understand
how real life can rear it's ugly head and change someone's priorities without
warning.

But I agree with you (and Tom) - we have to keep the updates coming, or people
will lose interest, and the project will die.  I'd really rather that not
happen.  I certainly haven't "profited" by this - I've put in much more than
I've taken out - but it's really a lot of fun.

I'll do my best to re-inforce the updating for Canadians.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

ps: I suspect a lot of the Canadians are like me - they don't necessarily have
time to monitor all of Lugnet, but are subscribed to loc.ca via e-mail.
Probably a good idea to cross-post there if you're talking about a Canadian
tour box, just to get the best coverage.