 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 779
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Allan Bedford writes:
<snip>
The rest of this post will be about the contents itself, so I'll insert a
spoiler warning now for those who still want surprises........

LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO

O.K.  Here we go..

Heh... looks like the stuff I put in didn't get very far... several half
beamas in teal & black half from Spyder Slayer.  Are those popular?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/