 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 836
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:32:10 GMT

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<3851F2F1.13B68040@earthlink.net>...
Hey Allan,

Did you hear anything back regarding the Technic box #1?

Another week goes by....

Thanks, -Phil

Allan Bedford wrote:

Hello Phil,

I am very disappointed to say that there seems to have been absolutely no
response to my email that I sent to the person to whom I mailed the box.  I
even offered to post an update on his behalf if he would simply email me to
let me know that he received it.

The email did not bounce back, so I somewhat assume it was received on his
end.  And I used a message I rec'd from him earlier, so I know that the
email address was correct.  As well, I confirmed his snail mail address
with him prior to mailing out the box, so I believe it went to the right
address.  But the silence is worrisome.

I'm sorry that this is the news I have to report.  I have just emailed him
again... let's hope that everything is all right.  Does anyone know who's
next after him on the list?  Perhaps we could email them to see if they
rec'd the box from him.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<384836BF.402B3CAA@earthlink.net>...
Thanks Allan,  Could you please send a note to that person and ask if • they
could do the same until we make contact?

Phil,

I've done just that.  I hope it helps.

I'd hate to be party to the start of escalating tensions between two
nations.  :)

Best regards,
Allan