 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 823
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 16:55:09 GMT

Thanks Allan,

I sure didn't mean it that way.  I saw the smiley, but had to add this
comment just to set the record straight.

I just think that the tour (any tour) without having a specific list with
names posted, may lead to some lack of accountability.

If someone sees my name on the list and knows that I was the last one to
have a box, then I will be accountable.  With the "tours" there is no
published list that everyone can see. The way it is set-up, it looks like
one person has the box for weeks.  If we could have visibility of the list,
then we might see the ten or twenty names and understand the delay.  BTW,
how many people are on the "tour".

I have no beef with Canada or Mexico, Japan, or any other country in this
great world. I only have a problem with the lack of lists for tours.

Sorry to imply anything else; in hindsight, I wish I just said "tour" and
left the word "Canada" out.

Thanks for your trouble, -Phil

Allan Bedford wrote:

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<384836BF.402B3CAA@earthlink.net>...
Thanks Allan,  Could you please send a note to that person and ask if • they
could do the same until we make contact?

Phil,

I've done just that.  I hope it helps.

I'd hate to be party to the start of escalating tensions between two
nations.  :)

Best regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm