 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 822
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:48:32 GMT

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<384836BF.402B3CAA@earthlink.net>...
Thanks Allan,  Could you please send a note to that person and ask if • they
could do the same until we make contact?

Phil,

I've done just that.  I hope it helps.

I'd hate to be party to the start of escalating tensions between two
nations.  :)

Best regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm