 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 782
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:48:44 GMT

LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO

There seem to be a lot of tires and hubs in the box, everyone must have
lots of extras I guess.  There is a nice set of larger tires which I >passed on, they are about the size of the ones that came with the >original 854 Expert Builder Go-Kart, although with a larger opening for >the hubs.

I don't think I'm signed up for this box, but I would sure like some of
those wheels, especially larger ones, for the kids at achool. Big
wheels, motors, large 40(?)t gears and the pneumatics stuff are in such
demand we started having a signup sheet for them! Would the next person
on the list be willing to pull some wheels for me and put in stuff I
will send them?

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com