 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 801
Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:30:13 GMT

Any update on the "Canada Tour"?  It's been a couple of weeks.

-Phil

Allan Bedford wrote:

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in article
<FKzztL.8CK@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Allan Bedford writes:
<snip>
The rest of this post will be about the contents itself, so I'll insert • a
spoiler warning now for those who still want surprises........

LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO

O.K.  Here we go..

Heh... looks like the stuff I put in didn't get very far... several half
beamas in teal & black half from Spyder Slayer.  Are those popular?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

James, I think I saw only 2 (maybe 4) of the teal ones.  I believe I only
saw 1 or 2 of the black ones.  One of the sets I put in contains two of the
1/2 width black that are 5 long each.  I'm not sure how popular they are
overall.  I didn't take any of the beams, but did grab some of the 1/2
width triangles.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm