 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 802
801  |  803
Subject:
Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:51:11 GMT

I got the box yesterday though was still too busy with the T-day stuff
to get to it.
I went through it this morning, so far all I've found is a couple of
foresman figs, a Wolfpack fig and a few plain torsos to nab out of of
the box :( Oh.. and my first fabuland fig!  The box seems to be a
townies dream come true, lots of town folks, divers, some space figs.. I
was amazed to only find ONE Timmy in the batch!  (he's still there!) I
threw out some broken legs, I was little disappointed to find some
pretty junky figs :( broken, no arms, no hands type things.. I tried to
create some full figs from extra stuff I have here, and I also sorted
the figs into different bags so it's easier to look through, also all
the figs are in one big bag and all the accessories, maxifigs, duplo?
are in another.
I'm just waiting on Larry to get back to me, and the box will be on it's
way :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy