 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 844
Re: Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:40:15 GMT

Thanks for the updates, Tom and Paul.

It is great to hear these comments.  And such fast turn around!

-Phil

p.s. I only wish we could get some news of the other boxes (specially the Technic box that
is "lost in Canada")

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tom Stangl writes:
OK, I finished cleaning all the parts I could, and have repacked it in a clean box,
adding a couple dozen figs (including quite a few Star Wars, and an 1804 still in the
bag).  But Russell and Paul will be looking it over tomorrow, so who knows what will be
in it by the time I ship it tomorrow noontime ;-)

I got this box from Tom yesterday, and traded about a dozen or so figures -
took out mostly western types, put in original Blacktron (2 or 3) and some town
people.

Fixed a broken bike and added an extra one, as well as a few other accessories.

I put it 2 sawtooth nose sharks for the halibut, too.

I'll send it to Paul Foster on Monday.

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com