 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 833
Re: Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:15:56 GMT

Mookie wrote:

As far as I know the list in the box and the list on the site were
correct, so I do believe you are correct, it goes to Tom next :)
Hope you found some good stuff :)
Tamy

Hi, I posted about a month ago to be added to this box and the site
doesn't show me there yet.  Is it too late to get in on it?

See <http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=789>

Thanks!

--
Susan Hoover