 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 838
Re: Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:12:13 GMT

I got the box today, have sorted out a few things, BUT...

I'm keeping it for a few days.

The box, packing, and figs REEKED of cigarette smoke (not from Larry, he doesn't
smoke), so I've got a new box and packing ready, and I'm soaking what I can in a
solution I use to get rid of smoke smell.  Getting rid of it takes a good half a
day, and I have 3 separate bags I want to KEEP separate, so there's going to be
some delay on this.

PLEASE IF YOU SMOKE - sort this at work, or someplace not reeking of smoke, and
if the figs you add reek, bag them separately from the others.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

OK, this box has arrived. In fact, I think I'm ready to send it out.

I took a few items, and so did Taya and so did Nik. I made Taya and Nik
get stuff out of their collections to cover their trades, and I just
raided some brand new sets that I haven't parted out for mine.

I THINK this goes to Tom Stangl next, can anyone confirm or deny?

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I'm just waiting on Larry to get back to me, and the box will be on it's
way :)

Sent. Like MY address is hard to find. :-)

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/