 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 830
Re: Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:23:52 GMT

OK, this box has arrived. In fact, I think I'm ready to send it out.

I took a few items, and so did Taya and so did Nik. I made Taya and Nik
get stuff out of their collections to cover their trades, and I just
raided some brand new sets that I haven't parted out for mine.

I THINK this goes to Tom Stangl next, can anyone confirm or deny?

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I'm just waiting on Larry to get back to me, and the box will be on it's
way :)

Sent. Like MY address is hard to find. :-)