 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 837
Re: Minifig box 2 :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:16:23 GMT

Daniel Moquin wrote:

Yes you are on the list!!  It hasn't been updated on the summary
page in a while, but rest assured I still have your name for the
next time I send "Mookie" the update.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting it, probably sometime in the
summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) the way these boxes are going.  :-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX