 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 800
Re: Junk Box 1 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

Ok, I've ended up sitting on this one a bit too long. I'm going to send it
on it's way to Canada tomorrow.

<snipped in & out list>

Its arrived and gone along it's merry way through the north country...
(this post is a couple days overdue, but I've been lazy about updating.  The
box should arrive at it's next recipient within the next day or two)

The box is going through Vincent St. Martin, Alan Findlay and Eric Degiuli
before resuming it's journey through the US.

I didn't find much of interest in it, I only took out a red frame (for one of
the little thumb winches - mine are all grey), and a battered minifig torso
with otherwise perfectly good black arms.

I added a handful of old white plates, of the square hole variety, a couple of
which are the 4x8 'curved corner' plates.  Most of these are intact, but are
very playworn and discoloured.  I'm fairly certain they're all cellulose
accetate.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/