 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 392
391  |  393
Subject:
Junk Box 1 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:48:50 GMT

Name: Tamyra Teed
Place: Waukesha, WI.
Occupation: Student
Date Received:  8-??-99     Date Sent: 8-10-99
Local color added to box: Forgot the box log it's sitting here on the
desk and some stuff from my local paper :(

Pieces taken: 2 2x4 black plates, 2 white 1x3 slopes, 1 white 1x4
headlight brick, 1 blue hinge brick, 2 grey 2x2 rounds, 1 blue 2x2
round, 1 blue mailbox w/door, 1 white steering wheel, 2 ty.. tiles, (I
thought this was a lego box!) and a few odds and ends it's already mixed
up with the stuff from the other boxes so I don't remember exactly what
I took now :(

Pieces added: Lots of newer pieces as I wasn't able to find all my older
stuff yet. I also cleaned up as much of the stuff as I could, some of
it's still a little dirty though.. There's lots of good pieces in here,
if they'd have been cleaned up first they could have gone in the other
boxes!!!

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy