 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 799
Re: paper jambalaya?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:18:48 GMT

Hello all...

I would be interested as well.... and I agree.. keep the box under 2 lbs or
the page weight thing that was laid out by Kevin and you either split it or
hold back the remainder that are either duplicates or of little
interest...??? This will cost 320 priority and less for bookrate....(for USA
only)

Sure there are some things that may need ironing out but this could be an
opportunity to obtain your missing catalogs and/or instructions...

Dave