 Local / United States / Indiana / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
possible lego club???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 07:47:37 GMT

I am writing this as a little test to see just about how many people would be
interested in attending an AFOL club in the MIlwaukee/Chicago area.  If this
club could actually work it would be geared more toward adults or older people
like say 15-16 and up but I am keeping my options open.  Another thing is that
meetings would be done once a month hopefully.  I would really like this to
happen and have talked to a few people allready. All I am looking for is more
people and more ideas.  This club would not have just one topic on lego but
every topic form ldraw, town, trains, pirates, castle, space, technic,
whatever you want that is lego related.  If this seems intersting to anyone
please e-mail me ASAP and I will look into this further.  I have the idea so
please help me BUILD on it because it will be great minds like yours that make
this whole idea work.  Thanks--

                      Mike