  *74402 (-100)
  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) I also just ordered a lot of 5145s (I assume that's what shwack means;) among a lot of other packs. May as well get a Mickey D set in the process... -John (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Not a problem. Doors can be found in MT sets, windows are popping up all over the place (McDonald's, 2000 soccer sets). In fact, 2000 will be the best year ever for train window selection. -John (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) that (...) lines (...) put (...) No personal experience but the woman I was speaking with while we were waiting said that after the first few hours it pretty much settles down to normal. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

(...) Anybody ever go after the grand opening? Is the checkout line horrendous just the first day or does it continue for a few days?I'm thinking of going over Friday. I'm guessing it'll be hit or miss on finding anything. I'm more concerned that if (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Alright then, I chalenge you to obtain train windows and doors in sutable quantities from current sets, then. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) Several. Lego Australia has apparantly stated it flat out, and various rumours and so forth have been going on about it for quite a while. I'd mostly been skeptical about the rumours, until the 2000 catalogue (and service flyer) was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

(...) I went to 2 in my area (just north of Orlando, FL) and found a Hemlock Stronghold for $14.99. Some of what I got has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread (UFO sets 6829 & 6836, Armada Sentry, Carriage Ride, Witches Magic Manor @24.99) but I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  IR tower question

This is in reference to a problem I am having programming the internal IR of the Palm device but the information I need is about the LEGO IR tower so I am posting it here. It is my understanding that the LEGO IR tower does a direct conversion of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GALUG?

Heck I'm game, some one put it together and I'll show up. I'll even help get things going, just let me know what needs to be done. Seems like after the fall the Atlanta train shows die down, so sign me up I need something to keep my LEGO building (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) I don't know if it's wishful thinking-- just maybe *expensive* thinking.... My suggestion is to forget the past and buy train stuff that is available now which gives you more bang for your buck. Anyway, I don't even keep the sets I have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3833755C.C447278F@x...il.com>... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Matt Chiles has one available for straight sale at the Vault for $450. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Release of 2000 StarWars sets

I was pleased to see the catalog scans as well as the TRU pricing on the 2000 sets. I also optimistically hope that they will be released before Christmas, but weren't we all aware of the first wave of StarWars Lego's late last year and yet I never (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

Don't give up hope, just a year or so ago I was in LA on business, downtown LA, and while sitting in a taxi cab at a red light I saw out of the corner of my eye, a 4564 in a store window. Well once I recovered from my heart attack I found out the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FA(eBay): wheels and couplers, train motor, 9v train transformer

9v train speed controller/110v transformer (URL) wheels, bogie plates, buffers & couplings (URL) Train Motor & side pieces (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FT/FS: 1990 Basic Building Sets

I have currently have the following sets I would like to trade. All are still sealed-in-box with most having slight shelf wear. Set Name: Number: Quanity: Basic Building Set #725 3 Building Set with Electric System #735 2 Forbidden Cove #6264 3 I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1680

(...) I checked my copy of the brickshelf.com instructions for 1877 and they clearly show 3 different figs. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) You notice he said he hates auctions. But I guess that finding anyone selling a 4558 metroliner as a straight sale is going to be impossible given how much this set can fetch at auction. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Message for Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")

Thanks Ralph for letting me know what's up! I'll let you know when it arrives! (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

David Eaton wrote: Piggybacking here... (...) Mmm....$3 for a minifig and a fairly impressive small arsenal... I have a feeling that people are going to be picking up *plenty* of these sets as backbones of Bull armies...can anyone make out which (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?

(...) Yah, I'll be around, too. My wife's in IS for Motorola, here in Austin over the Y2K turnover. I could take a spin up to Dallas, perhaps; I could offer to host a gathering at my place instead. -Tim (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

(...) Ok, I looked into Karim's part. It looks very good so far. I will concentrate on other parts then. Thanks for reminding me to search first. Paul (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) they (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I suppose it is okay to redicule my use of english - "quite a couple", meant to say "quite a few". Brain was obviously disconnected from my fingers ... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

Mike, I like the improvements you made to LRemote and the new web site looks great. The section on connecting to the tower that shows the minifig laying buzz saw to cable is just too funny! One suggestion is that when you describe taking the back (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  argh

So, I have a quick question: has anyone built egcs 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 with gcc 2.9.5? I'm getting some very weird errors when I try to build the cross compiler- basically, it appears that the parser is trying to read certain comments as assembly (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LDAO questions

Erm, never mind on this one either. I need to just go to bed. I have two different installs and I am just confusing myself. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  LDAO questions

ok just so you know, I am in a hotel in Ottawa with a fast internet connection so I am refreshing some of my software base since I don't have to download over the phone. I got POVray too, so look out, lots of stupid questions coming... So I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 1680

(...) Since I know my 1877 is still in it's box, I'm going to dig it out this weekend if I can find it easily.. for some reason I remember putting a fig in the "undercarriage" of the set, and it had to have come from the set because around that time (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

(...) So is it ok to go ahead on the 30303? (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: More MLCad questions.

Right after I posted this I found "scan parts" which got the new parts in. Never mind on that one... (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inspire me!

Make whatever kind of town you like. But don't call it Legoville...that name's already taken, got it? ;-) -Jonas Marcho (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Lego Parts Auction Announcement

Welcome all to my first Lego parts auction. Please visit the site below for a listing of all parts I have up for auction. Highlights Include; Lego Chain Dragons, Witches, and Skeletons Castle Wall Sections Weapons, Shields Bricks, Plates and much (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  More MLCad questions.

OK, I downloaded the most recent parts update, and my (older version of) LDAO made me a new partslist and VEC. I can see the new parts in the VEC. But they aren't in MLCad. Or if they are I can't find them... What do I have to do to get MLCad to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Line Followers

Ooops! The link should have been (...) -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  buying bits in Australia

Where is the best place to order some mindstorms rotation sensors in Australia? I can't order them from Dacta because they will not ship outside the states. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers michael (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)

Hi, Since this is my first post to a Lugnet group, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike Quesnell. I live in the Salt Lake valley. I'm just rediscovering Legos with my sons, ages 4 and 1.5. Mostly I build things and my four year old modifies (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: Minors in LUGs (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

Shiri, First let me say welcome to the Boston area. (...) This is just the type of thing I hope we can help you avoid. Now while it is true most/many teenagers eventually lose their interest in LEGO and as a result people like you and Ryan are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

Paul Speed wrote: <snip> <snip> (...) Thanks for the thoughts. I'm not sure if it's been done before, but I'm now making a playing field where the bot will have to keep within two black lines using 2 RCX light sensors to see how it compares to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) There not going to end the brick part packs are they, because the above comment doesnt make since you can get 2x4 in the brick packs? what indication of them getting rid of them? doyle (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Line Followers

Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) Full details for building a suitable track based on a FLL design can be found if you go to the NJRC website at (URL) click on the playing field icon. Happy building! -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) At auctions expect to currently pay from 350 to 450 dollars. John (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCP sensors

John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) I emailed the address they give on their page for a catalog and price list today, but got no reply. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MF and Bent Hinge in Catalog

(...) any (...) plate (...) I think that's just an "attachment issue". It looks like that plate had come off recently, and not been properly re-attached. -Cheese (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brown Ladders

(...) a (...) The brown ladder came in a bunch of late 80's/early 90's sets. I must have 20 of them. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  4558 - wishful thinking?

A question. Is wanting a 4558 metroliner just wishful thinking? How much would converting the dream to reality cost? I'm open for suggestions (though I hate auctions...) TIA, Shiri :-) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) Yes youre right, both gold and silver are used on the Ninja's, I only have three ninja figures (not my specialty), but I had a look and one has gold and two have silver detailing. Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) My guess then would be for the han and leia we have already seen and then luke and r2.just to flesh out the sets. I havew a fieling that there won't be a chewie or a 3po. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  MF and Bent Hinge in Catalog

I've looked to see if anyone has mentioned this before, but I haven't found any references to it. Look and the 6x14 gray plate on the top front of the MF. (URL) hinge at the back end of the plate is not seated properly. This gives the plate a funny (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

First off, Thank you Troy for offering up a place for us to meet. I can make either weekend. Just let me know how to get there. I'll bring up a couple af strange creations for you all to question. And I'll bring up a huge tub of goodies I'm will in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) How many people need to be interested before you think we have enough? Also who would be willing to set up a web site dedicated to the club? John Warren (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can you remove the glue from lego store displays?

Short answer is no. The glue used in the american model shop (it sometimes differs from model shop to model shop) is a mixture of MEK and ABS. It is literally liquid brick. When we would need to make repairs, we would do so with a chisel, then try (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  idea for Pirates spin-off

A recent post about by Richard Marchetti gave me this idea ... it would be interesting if LEGO recycled the Spanish Armada from the pirate lego to make a Discovery theme, with the Spanish vs. the Aztecs. The Spaniards would have fleets and forts, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: RIS ver. 1.5 and Windows NT

I've successfully ran RIS 1.0 on Windows NT sp3, 4 and 6 and on Windows 2000 beta 3, rc1, rc2. It does not require any plug and play since it's using the com-ports. /Hakan -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: $22.50 a good price for #6296 (Shipwreck Island)?????

That's maybe slightly pricey--I just saw one last set at a local comic shop for $27.99 Cdn (about $19 US). Methinks I shall buy it. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pure Energy - website

For those who want more info on this battery technology, here is Pure Energy's web site (URL) can get similar information from Ra-o-vac. I called their 800 number and had a length chat about them The hissing that was mentioned by some one: - this (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: idea for firmware development

(...) Hmmm, kind of like pbForth... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  5561 at Hanes Mall Kay Bee

In case anyone is interested set 5561, the Model Team Big Foot 4x4, has shown up at the older KB in Hanes Mall. They were priced at $40 and there were 3 left. Rodney (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Crossbow boat auction

This auction of mine just finished last night at a ridiculous price for what the item is - and I'd like to know why. I was expecting about $10 since it's a non-US set. Any comments? (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Can you remove the glue from lego store displays?

Hi there, I figure that there could be someone out there who managed to unglue a large lego display model into it constituent pieces. Can it be done without destroying some or many of the lego pieces? Is it worth it even if it can be done? I am (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  idea for firmware development

As long as we're talking freeware spirit.ocx replacement, how about this: freeware reimplementation of the Lego firmware itself. Not so much like LegOS, more the idea of creating a bytecode-compatible open source firmware package that is extensible (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) be (...) Actually I would doubt it. Only because Obi-Wan and Princess Leia were never actually on the Falcon together. Now that does not mean that LEGO could not make that mistake but I doubt Lucas Film would allow such a mistake. I am (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Compiling pcode for the handyboard

I downloaded the pcode_pc environment for the PC and have been able to set up and compile it, but nothing I compile works when I download it. The included readme file did not give the compiler toggles for a standard Handyboard rev 1.2 What is meant (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) And if they wanted to add another minifig then it would be an obi-wan kenobi. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question on 8277 Inventory

I have a quick question on how to inventory set 8277, the Giant Model Set. Since the set contains a sub-box should the pieces in this box be inventoried seperately from the rest of the box? If so, what should designate these pieces as still coming (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) are 2x4x2 bricks. (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

(...) Apparently they actually got occlusion readings from a near star in the last week--by "near" I'm talking ~40pc. I can find the article and the star name, but it's one of the HDs (that narrows it down to several hundred thousand objects....;) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Pictures of RCX on external batteries

Kevin, I'm already using a set-up as you described. I suppose this is what you mean: (URL) you can see, I'm using 8 NiMH cells. This gives approx 9.6 volts. The motors actually run slightly faster than on regular alkaline batteries (and a lot (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) "Leo" is such a bad name for a King. (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  1994 MISB 8880 Lego Technic Super Car (Dutch)

1994 MISB 8880 Lego Technic Super Car (Dutch) (URL) price right now is $80 There are 2 for sale. There is no reserve. Scott A (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 27

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Cybermaster batteries.

(...) A safe bet is the power requirements for IR transmission. It can require quite a bit of power, particularly in long-range mode. And the serial port, while it can power a mouse, probably cannot provide enough current for the tower. Then again, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DCP sensors

Actually the Spec sheet says that it uses a 9 volt battery, so I am thinking that it is only about as big half an RCX. Doesn't seem that bad, especially since it does most of the hard work for you... Andy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bitmaps from MLCad

(...) Can LDLite handle it? If not, you could split the mpd into it's component dat files, and then use LDLite. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) Try it, Man! Minifigs look great holding that shovel. I have the asst. knight holding such a shovel in my smithy... -- Richard (headed for the Fabuland poorhouse when 2000 sets hit the shelves!) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) I lived in Columbia for eight years ending this past August. I have a house for sale there right now. Hey, now that would be cool...a train club that had a house to meet in. You know, you want to buy it...only $55K ;-) Why is all this Missouri (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: 2000 Technic

I could also imagine an old kit in a redesigned version: New and better color, advanced functions,....... But it really should be an old kit (maybe some kind of TECHNIC CLASSICS) Stefan P.S: It started snowing 2 hours ago *brrrr*. (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO sensor inputs - Basic question

Hi, What does 'ACTIVE' mean in LEGO active sensor inputs on the Expansion board? Can I attach a LEGO light sensor ? Thanks Kalyan Kalyan Mulampaka Software Engineer e Information Services ___...___ Ph#: (770) 698 4436 (O) (678) 320 0783 (R) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) it has houses, police stations, amusement parks, cars, etc. So it's sorta town. (...) Almost minifig scale. Fabuland figures are little huminoids with animal heads. The bodies are pretty close to minifig scale, but the heads are much larger. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) Looks like my dreams for a large ferry terminal modled on the ones BC Ferries has, will just remain dreams.... Urgh if only I had more money (or at least really giving parents)! Erin -- Even minifigs need a vacation. Seaborn Brick delayed cuz (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <38331DE4.7FE8@aol.com>... (...) My experience was similar to Eric's. I saw quite a couple of sets that they only had one of. My finds were 6821 Pirates Perilous Pitfall $20* 6402 Sidewalk Cafe $4* 6404 Carriage Ride (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) Of course, universal sets have always been out there, but they seem to always be in the $50 range (or more!) and all the parts are in one colour. I did pick up several Giant Robots when they hit $20 a month ago, but now I've got tons of yellow (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  DCP sensors

I checked the dcp website out for info on their ultrasonic device. No size info, but it seems to require its own set of 6 AA batteries! So it must be as big as the RCX! And weigh about the same? No idea on price though. Anybody found the DCP sensor (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Chris, It moves through points with no problem. The leading and trailing truck which have flanged wheels make sure of that. The middle drive wheels are pretty much just along for the ride. My train site seems a bit hosed and I believe it may not be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cybermaster batteries.

Johannes Keukelaar skrev i meddelandet <3832AC4F.DD99C8DD@n...kth.se>... (...) I've had the same experience as you. The batteries _seemed_ almost OK, but the CM did not work properly. I don't know if it was the period without batteries, or the newly (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) The sad thing is, if parts packs are discontinued (as there is every indication of), this may well end up being the best source for grey 2x4's. Ick. James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

(...) Yep, and when one is bad, it takes down the rest of 'em... (...) Don't know about retail and shelf space and so on, but I know there's one distributor that gets first pick of all sub-c Sanyo NiCd's that come off the line.... (...) Well, that's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) <sarcasm> Sure! If you look at the bridge supports, they're made of bricks, which is (counting) at LEAST 70 bricks. The vehicles make up another 25 pieces or so...It's way worth it! </sarcasm> James (URL) set to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minors in LUGs (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

Dear NELUGers, I've been reading this thread, and I would like to know this: Like Ryan, I'm 2 and a half years below the 18 line. I've had a short dark age, but luckily came to my senses quickly. I must comment that in Israel, where I used to live, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

This is screaming for a separate parts pack! Ugh! Scott S. (...) ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) LEGO Page: (URL) to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page! (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

DCP Microelectronics has a variety of sensors on thier page, including an ultrasonic distance sensor. There has been a few messages about ultrasonic ranging, so I thought that this maight be interesting. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Last hours on Ebay: Lego, Technic and Mindstorms lots

Hello! I am currently running around 40 misc lots of Lego parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end within next hours or even minutes. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: domandine facili facili ... per voi

(...) :) Marco, temo che non si possa, perché il firmware dell'RCX legge i cambi di resistenza sulla porta di input come dovuti alla rotazione (quando c'é un sensore di rotazione attaccato), quindi la chiusura del touch viene interpretata come una (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Wanted:1x2 red, yellow bricks w/vertical black stripes

Yellow came in 6692 Tractor Trailer and red came in 6624 Delivery Van, among others. I may have one or both colors to trade, let me check and back to you. -Mike Ulring (...) other (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

(...) For the number-challenged that is the Pirates Perilous Pitfall which was about $70 retail. That's about 70% off. That is a better value than anything I saw at Tuesday Morning in Fremont CA (Janet, you didn't get one of those, did you?) My (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Store Opening in Virginia

For those who may not have seen some of the messages about this, there is a Lego Store opening in the Potomac Mills Shopping Center in Virginia this Friday (Nov. 19). I and most of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club will be there. The Shopping (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Re: Domenica 28 novembre

(...) Sempre spiritoso eh? Puoi star sicuro che quando sarà il turno di venire a casa TUA (e verrà, verrà...) troverò un sacco di cose che non vanno nelle TUE indicazioni stradali. Dopotutto io ho SOLO sbagliato il nome di una via :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: R: Lego anch'io

(...) Quello che dice Giulio è giusto e funziona, ed è "quasi" ciò che intendevo io...:-) Il principio è lo stesso, ma mi esibirò anch'io in uno schema ASCII. Ricordati che per visualizzarlo correttamente dovresti usare un font a spaziatura fissa (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) $80 for a few road plates?! Ack! KL (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Palm Pilot and the RCX

Thanks for pointing that out, Kory. I've since downloaded the .zip files and I'm sure I'll have more success. See you in the l.r.p group... Ed (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: How many Armada sets?

(...) There are a number of sets from '96-'97 that include "Armada" figures, but only two specifically labeled Armada. Bruce (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Skipped 15 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact