 Marketplace / Shopping / 1261
Re: Tuesday Morning Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
So who braved the masses besides myself

   I went to 2 in my area (just north of Orlando, FL) and found a Hemlock
Stronghold for $14.99.  Some of  what I got has been mentioned elsewhere in
this thread (UFO sets 6829 & 6836, Armada Sentry, Carriage Ride, Witches Magic
Manor @24.99) but I also picked up 6145 Crystal Crawler @$3.99, 2160 Crystal
Scavenger @$11.99, 8205 Blast-off Dragster @4.99, 6854 Alien Fossilizer @
$2.99, Scuba Squad @4.99, and 2153 Robo Stalker @19.99.  I passed up a couple
of small Diver sets and Sidewalk Cafe.

   It was not crowded at either store, but the checkout line at the second
went more slowly (people buying dishes and glassware that needed wrapping).
Most of the other LEGO sets I saw being bought were DUPLO sets being picked up
by Moms.

Brian