 Marketplace / Shopping / 1260
Re: Tuesday Morning Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:16:49 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

My experience was similar to Eric's.  I saw quite a couple of sets that • they
only had one of.  My finds were

[ ... snipped ... ]

I suppose it is okay to redicule my use of english - "quite a couple", meant
to say "quite a few".  Brain was obviously disconnected from my fingers ...

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com