 Marketplace / Shopping / 1288
Re: Tuesday Morning Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
So who braved the masses besides myself

Not me, though I did brave the small knot of other day-late shoppers.
Pretty much picked over, as I expected, but I did grab a Wave Jump
Racers and a Carriage Ride - will probably keep the white structural
bits and part most of the rest out so if anybody wants a pony...

Prices on what was left weren't too bad for the most part but what's
up the the Fright Force?!? "Department store price" of $9.99! Yeah,
right, what does FAO sell it for, maybe $8? Not surprisingly there
were still dozens sitting on the shelf but I'm sure many rubes were
taken. Hasn't TRU been clearing these out at $4 or so for months
now?

Doug